I see you from my window
Sunday, April 25, 2010
A Pledge to the Mother Earth
25-4-2010 Sunny Sunday 10.24pm
My skin is burning.
If I could fly and sow the hole in the ozone, I will.
1. I will take 5 minutes showers to avoid wastage of water.
2. I will monitor my electricity usage and commit to reduce it.
3. I will not get a plastic bag during shopping if I do not need it a lot.
4. I will like to walk more to save fuel, instead of driving.
5. I will recycle everything that can be recycled.
6. I will reuse the used papers whenever I find blanks space on it.
7. I will turn off any electrical appliances when I do not need them.
8. I will think twice to make sure if I really have to hurt any plants and animals.
9. I will unplug electrical appliances from sockets.
10. I will reduce intake of meat for meals.
11. I will stop buying whatever I do not need.
12. I will use the short flush in the toilet for "number one" and the long ones for "number two".
13. I will practice car pooling.
14. I will pray hard for the happiness and peace of the world.
At last but not least, my wish from the bottom of my heart:
To our school canteen owners:
STOP POLLUTING OUR POOR MOTHER EARTH WITH THOSE WHITE COFFIN !!! WE ARE BUNCH OF ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY SUPPORTERS =)
I don't know how to rotate it.
SKY WITH LOVE
29-6-2009 Backyard to my house
My skin is burning.
If I could fly and sow the hole in the ozone, I will.
1. I will take 5 minutes showers to avoid wastage of water.
2. I will monitor my electricity usage and commit to reduce it.
3. I will not get a plastic bag during shopping if I do not need it a lot.
4. I will like to walk more to save fuel, instead of driving.
5. I will recycle everything that can be recycled.
6. I will reuse the used papers whenever I find blanks space on it.
7. I will turn off any electrical appliances when I do not need them.
8. I will think twice to make sure if I really have to hurt any plants and animals.
9. I will unplug electrical appliances from sockets.
10. I will reduce intake of meat for meals.
11. I will stop buying whatever I do not need.
12. I will use the short flush in the toilet for "number one" and the long ones for "number two".
13. I will practice car pooling.
14. I will pray hard for the happiness and peace of the world.
At last but not least, my wish from the bottom of my heart:
To our school canteen owners:
STOP POLLUTING OUR POOR MOTHER EARTH WITH THOSE WHITE COFFIN !!! WE ARE BUNCH OF ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY SUPPORTERS =)
I don't know how to rotate it.
SKY WITH LOVE
29-6-2009 Backyard to my house
posted by agps at 6:51 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home