I see you from my window
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Super Tiger Chinese New Year
28-2-2010 Sunday 7.50 pm
Happy Yuan Xiao!
It's nice to celebrate a starting, but do appreaciate every endings. "All endings are also beginnings" Mitch Albom- The Five Person You Meet in Heaven.
Happy Yuan Xiao! The last day of Chinese New Year Celebration. Wishes myself luck and happiness. I'm ready for whatever in 2010, I will be the super tiger : )

Just found out my mum a great supper cook. Ate with my family and my brother's friends. It's putting me weight but what to do, I love food.

I cant find a English name for this dish cooked by my 90 years old grandma. It's ours tradition to have this when we go visit her during the first day of celebration. Named oil sesame kuih if translated directly.
Happy Yuan Xiao!
It's nice to celebrate a starting, but do appreaciate every endings. "All endings are also beginnings" Mitch Albom- The Five Person You Meet in Heaven.
Happy Yuan Xiao! The last day of Chinese New Year Celebration. Wishes myself luck and happiness. I'm ready for whatever in 2010, I will be the super tiger : )

Just found out my mum a great supper cook. Ate with my family and my brother's friends. It's putting me weight but what to do, I love food.
I cant find a English name for this dish cooked by my 90 years old grandma. It's ours tradition to have this when we go visit her during the first day of celebration. Named oil sesame kuih if translated directly.
posted by agps at 3:33 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home