I see you from my window
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
The continuation
3-2-2010 5.19pm Sunny
I was then been told to have at least 5 sentences for the previous "first post" assignment. Thus, I am now writing to fulfill the requirement. I am wondering and guessing, how long will I be writing this since I had given up thousand times in writing either on the blog, or my personal diary on a weekly basis to record life. By the way, I sometimes believe more on seeking memories in my lovely brain juices.
Sunset view from my balcony. A calm evening.
I was then been told to have at least 5 sentences for the previous "first post" assignment. Thus, I am now writing to fulfill the requirement. I am wondering and guessing, how long will I be writing this since I had given up thousand times in writing either on the blog, or my personal diary on a weekly basis to record life. By the way, I sometimes believe more on seeking memories in my lovely brain juices.
Sunset view from my balcony. A calm evening.
posted by agps at 1:16 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home